The Reishi Mushroom is and edible mushroom originating from Asia. Whilst it is perfectly fine and safe to eat, Reishi Mushroom’s have quite a bitter taste which can be a turn off for people from western cultures. Much like Beef Liver, we recommend consuming them in capsule form to enjoy the health benefits in a convenient and tasteless form.
Reishi’s have a very long history of use by Traditional Chinese Medicine practioners and are an Adaptogen meaning they help to bring balance to various systems within the body. They are also a Prebiotic, which means they contain compounds that feed Probiotic Bacteria within our body i.e. taking Reishi Mushrooms can increase the effectiveness of Gardenkraut by feeding the probiotic bacteria in your system after you consume them.
While they may not contain a huge list of vitamins and minerals, Reishi Mushrooms shine in their overall health benefits and can assist in treating:
- Fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Frequent infections (urinary tract, bronchitis, respiratory infections, etc.)
- Liver Disease
- Food allergies and Asthma
- Digestive Problems, Stomach Ulcers and Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Tumour Growth and Cancer
- Skin Disorders
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Viruses, including the Flu, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis
- Heart Disease, Hypertension, High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol
- Sleep Disorders and Insomnia
- Depression and Anxiety
We suggest taking 1 capsule every night 20 minutes before bed for a deeper, more rejuvenating sleep.
Order your Reishi Mushroom Capsules today!
Contents: 100 Capsules
There are no reviews yet.